The Samson Samson AirLine 99m Vocal microphone system is a unique wireless microphone solution designed to meet the specific demands of singers, presenters, educators, interviewers and other active performers. Along with a low-profile DE10x headset microphone, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system combines the AH9 micro transmitter and AR99m micro receiver for a highly-portable, rechargeable setup that offers high-definition sound completely free of cables and belt packs.
AH9 Micro Transmitter
While Samson revolutionized wireless with the original AirLine transmitter, the AH9 is the exciting next chapter to the story. Thanks to its micro design, the AH9 transmitter is mounted directly on the included DE10x headset, completely eliminating belt packs and cables from the setup (ideal for active performers). In addition to a 300′ operating range, the AH9 offers easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, a battery life LED indicator and an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
AR99m Micro Receiver
Offering frequency-agile UHF operation, the micro-sized True RF Diversity AR99m receiver provides 100 available channels to secure reliable wireless performance. The receiver provides easy setup with a one-touch scan which analyzes and selects the clearest operating channel, infrared set to pair the transmitter with the receiver, and versatile output connectors (XLR, 1/4″ and 1/8″). A USB port on the AR99m receiver can be used to charge the AH9 transmitter or integrate a Samson XPD Series wireless system (sold separately) to make it a dual-receiver.
DE10x Headset Microphone
The AirLine 99m AH9 Headset system includes a DE10x headset microphone, ideal for a variety of live vocal applications. The DE10x features a low-profile, double ear headset design with an easily adjustable frame and mic boom that allows for a secure/comfortable fit and optimal mic placement. In addition, the DE10x’s gold-plated connector, moisture-resistant coating and stainless steel mesh grille all contribute to an IP65 rating for being dust and water/sweat-resistant. And with an omnidirectional pickup pattern, the DE10x’s 3mm miniature mic capsule captures sound evenly in all directions with no proximity effect or off-axis colouration.
- Premium headset system with sweat resistant microphone
- Wide 24 MHz frequency bandwidth with 100 selectable channels
- Up to 8 simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 100m operating range*
- Low-profile DE10x headset microphone with miniature condenser capsule
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector
- Low battery LED indicator
- Transmitter mounting in the headset, no additional bodypack needed
- USB port for charging the AH9 headset or your phone
- Pilot tone helps to prevent unwanted noise when the transmitter is off or out of range
*In ideal conditions, interference, line of sight, and area of operation can affect the maximum operating range.