The Superlux PROH7F MKII is a supercardioid microphone with perfect performance and a classic appearance. Those customers who fondly remember the past, particularly the 50’s and 60’s golden age of jazz music, will find this microphone especially appealing. Though the PROH7F MKII looks like a vintage instrument, its technical performance is substantially modernized with very advanced specifications adapted to a variety of vocal miking uses.
- Classic and elegant in appearance with a contemporary performance
- Shock-mounted cartridge for minimized mechanical and vibration noise
- Self-tensioning swivel mount permits tilting 45° toward as well as up to 80° away from an audio source for greater flexibility
- External on/off switch
- Polished chrome finish for long-term operation and appearance
- Applicable for lead vocals, backup vocals and spoken word