With 1,000 watts of power, the Bose® F1 Subwoofer packs all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s easier to carry and fits in a car.
A mounting stand for the Bose® F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer, so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy.
The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires, giving your system a clean, professional look.
And now getting your unit to the venue is easier, too.
The F1 Subwoofer features strategically placed handles for easy transport.
- 1,000 watts of power packing all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s lighter and easier to carry
- Two 10-inch high-excursion drivers built into a compact enclosure that’s light and easy to transport
- Polarity switch with selections for NORM and REV. Reversing polarity allows for easy correction of low-frequency overlap between the main loudspeaker and subwoofer
- Line output EQ can be set to a high-pass filter or full range, allowing for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker
- F1 Model 812 extension bracket integrated into the subwoofer can be raised and lowered, allowing the F1 Model 812 loudspeaker to be safely mounted to the subwoofer, eliminating the need for a conventional pole mount or tripod stand